- that's funny, having a birthday so close to Reyes, you gather gifts ...
- Yes, now if it is set, but as a child were held separately, each in his day, and the gifts were different, besides it not so that my sister would meet in May advantage ... what was most difficult was with friends from school, because normally the day 8 depending on the year have not yet started classes and so is more difficult to organize a party where everyone can go, so normally left for next weekend . The gifts were easier, all my friends knew well that what I liked best were the books, preferably science-fiction novels, but I read everything I gave away, to the Book of Mormon ... -----
The times have I had that conversation ...
history was pending New Year's Eve ... and really do not know to tell apart from that I really enjoyed it, I was short, and returned home on foot, accompanying Tam almost home. She, though tired, even after he had left, and the rest is another story ...
- Yes, now if it is set, but as a child were held separately, each in his day, and the gifts were different, besides it not so that my sister would meet in May advantage ... what was most difficult was with friends from school, because normally the day 8 depending on the year have not yet started classes and so is more difficult to organize a party where everyone can go, so normally left for next weekend . The gifts were easier, all my friends knew well that what I liked best were the books, preferably science-fiction novels, but I read everything I gave away, to the Book of Mormon ... -----
The times have I had that conversation ...
history was pending New Year's Eve ... and really do not know to tell apart from that I really enjoyed it, I was short, and returned home on foot, accompanying Tam almost home. She, though tired, even after he had left, and the rest is another story ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment