Thursday, January 11, 2007

Creat Tech Deck Online



What time is it: 14:15
Name: Fernando, Fernando José to be more accurate. But nobody calls me Pepe.
Your birthday: January 8 .
Zodiac: Capricorn . I do not believe in those things.
Years: too ... bueeeno 31: (
Tattoos?: No. There was a time I wanted to make a tribal style dragon, but not anymore.
Were you in love / or?: Yes.
What musical instrument would you play?: I'm not interested.
Been to another continent?: In America, the Dominican Republic and parts of the United States.
Did you love someone so much as to mourn?: Si. Too.
been in a car accident: No, but I have witnessed in the frontline.
ever had a fracture: No, I do not know what a broken bone.
Beach or mountains: Mountain.
Pepsi or Coke : I like the Coke, but since I read Zifra , as I no longer drink again.
Beer or wine: Depends . Chevalier in the bars, wine with meals.
The glass half full or half empty: 'm always optimistic, even when I'm depressed.
favorite underwear: For me I have no ... for her red panties embroidered
^ ^ Shoe Number: 43
Favorite Number: On 2. First pair, the number is more perfect.
Favorite food: my mother. Ains that hungry at this hour ... Mark
favorite cologne: I have no favorite, but I have out there one of Loewe and a Ralph Lauren I go well.
Talking most detested: not think I have ... not to hate them, but I prefer to avoid the issues that cause tension, whether political, religious ...
Disney or Warner: Pse ... Warner.
Fast Food Restaurant: I will not.
in which you want to work in the future: Research. R & D. It would be a dream to work at CERN .
Favorite color: Green .
How do you see in the future?: currently do not see me, but I guess many changes will come soon.
Whose got this MeMe?: De Celine .
"At what age would you like to grow no more?: With 30. Oops. already gone: (
Who do you think this MeMe respond faster?: no idea. Let him pick whoever he wants.
who think it takes longer to respond?: For those who do not do so.
Hobbies: In order of most to least: Read, read, blogs, film, films, series, comics, exit, strategy games ...
would change of your life: Nu. : /
have a computer?: This notebook.
favorite CDs: of music? I have? emmm the last of U2?
The first thing you think when you wake up: Lately ... noooo by diossss ... too soon ... Luckily, no more snoring sessions today.
Do you like storms or scare you?: I like:)
If you could be someone who is: Tu.
Something you have and do not always put it off: My bracelets wool. Made for my sister.
What's under your bed?: Nothing. Well, the soil.
Who I'd like you to answer?: Ainsss all I would hope.
What would you say to someone and do not you?: too Bufff always think before speaking. And if I dare say I will not here, no?
Shy or outgoing: ExtraTime.
Languages: Castilian, English, some German, that I will forget.
A word that you love to say Well, sometimes I stick words I use continuously. It is now obvious.
Do you want to say goodbye to someone special?: Nah
Favorite book: Too . The Terry Pratchett, Tolkien, ... and specifying in science fiction there are two I would recommend: The saga of Hyperion, and the saga of the Pupils, by David Brin.
Would you like giving you a bouquet of flowers for your birthday?: Pufff not too much.
Evax or Ausonia: For? Opel
or Seat: My car is Opel, so ...
Favorite Movie: Several . The LOTR are pretty good. Among my favorites of all time, The Princess Bride.
Sweet or Salty: depends on the moment. So, sweet.
Preferred location: The bed? There was a place in the Sierra de Albarracín, in the middle of the mountain, following a mountain path, next to a ravine that had some trees that you could go and it looked like they were in the top of the world. It was for many years and not know how to get back there.
agreement or disagreement: Conformist I'm afraid.
Do you think love can last forever?: No. It depends.
Are you loving / a?: If you, too. Ad nauseam. Football
or Bulls: neither one nor the other. Nothing, no. I choose not because none like me.
City to live: Sort by: Zaragoza, Barcelona, \u200b\u200bTeruel, London ...
favorite TV program: I do not see Pfff. House I was hooked a little.
Time to end?: 14:46

who want to pick it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment