I have been dead Meme mobile Cel
my mobile , has died. Motorola C385 my beautiful, fully tuned to my liking has shut down this morning as he loaded a game via cable, and it will not turn on, or connecting the battery. Purchased
ago almost two years Media Market for only 3 days was still under warranty, so I've taken for service and they told me that possibly a software glitch, which sends it to the workshop but can not guarantee to repair or to even to regain the calendar or messages. (Tranquis, I have them all saved, I have not lost any, I hope). If that is the problem you must format the memory and reprogram it again, so I lose absolutely all the changes he had made.
And worst of all is that ... I do not pay even one until I get it back! But how I will spend a whole month off?
With all the face I say:
- I buy one, that are very cheap and if I happened to contract Vomistar to me give it away. certainly not me I go to contract, albeit cheaper, until someone from the company to explain to me why they are so keen to pay less, ie they earn less than me. And that is a convincing explanation, so far I have not heard.
- now pay phones anywhere. Lie : right in front of the store told me that if I had bought there lend me one with bail until mine was repaired. "Like you believe that this policy will get more sales? I am not stupid, if I buy another, I'll do anywhere else.
So I can buy a very cheap, to try to resell it on ebay once released, either because they repaired mine, or can not and I buy another more modern.
Choose a good one to keep him, and if they can fix mine, re-release, and sell it on ebay, which is still very good despite the years.
Or something else? Comments?
0 comments:
Post a Comment