Meme seen in many places, and the style of Tamaruca and Efren, among other things, 5 things you do not know me, and 3 falsehoods. Although
- I do not smoke, I always carry a lighter with me, if anyone needs it. I always sleep
- covered to the neck, whether summer or winter, if only a thin sheet.
- When I was little was pretty thugs, but later, after a change of school, normalized and reassured me to be the nice guy I am today.
- another mobile number I have almost never use another messenger account that almost never use, and another blog in which almost never write.
- I love fruit, especially kiwifruit, which is my favorite fruit. Someday I'd like to visit New Zealand.
- When I brush my teeth I always leave the tap with a trickle of water falling.
- I do not know diving. If I hold my nose I can not help in any way for me to get water.
- I have very sensitive senses, to sleep for silence and complete darkness. Even use earplugs.
0 comments:
Post a Comment