Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Female Doctor Check Male Cock

isolated

I feel isolated without moving ... Isolated island "comes from?

aislado

Well, I have borrowed a old Nokia but the battery goes bad and discharged quickly. To see if the weekend before I buy one nice. In short, there are days that I have nothing to say but I collect other things.

why everyone asks me for help with computer issues? Geek face "so I see?

On Friday, a neighbor, who knew how to pass divx format movie (. Avi) to DVD. Well, if that Nero knew, but the problem is that if too long can not be reduced enough quality and not fit. I explained two options: re-encode to MPEG with TMPGenc , which is the easy option, because with this program you can choose the exact compression to fit. It did not work, but later I realized the cause - my mistake. Or the long version and if you work hard, which consists of:
First record to Nero image file with Nero so you can create a file larger than 4.5 GB, you can not burn to DVD. Install Alcohol 120 , with which you can open this file image from DVD, and watch it on a virtual drive. Then with DVDShrink (freeware!), Cut quality to fit on a real DVD.

good news is that gave me the opportunity to talk quite a while with this neighbor. Is my age, also lives with his parents, next door to my apartment, and small were friends, we went to the birthday of another, but then we drifted apart with age ... no reason, in short, if even sometimes not seen in a pub and only we said hello.

Yesterday a colleague asked me to help set the IP to work with your laptop on the network of the university ... the weekend is also a blogger asked me for help because they could not see some photos on his blog. Not yet know if it solved.

And yet I have yet another person to help put one of these little clock on his blog.

should I devote to this? at least my neighbors gave me a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates for the help. Eye

: I'd be delighted to help anyone who needs help, that does not exceed my level, I am not computer.

And tomorrow tell you what my brother and the "cult." It seems they are recruiting in Zaragoza, and notice if anyone happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment