for that, I'm very disconnected because I have not yet mobile, I've been pretty bad since Thursday, but today something better, tomorrow I'll have phone and in less than 10 days also ADSL at home. I hope.
Atchiiiisss!
Let's see, the false were:
2. In summer I just cover my feet, I sleep naked, but I need to warm my feet, or feel that security.
3. All my life I've been an angel. And too.
school I have a very good story. Once enough of a compañerín to mess with me (can not remember exactly what was possibly throwing balls with bic) while everyone was reading, I got up and gave it a campion that filled the entire class.
Miss stood looking at us and said ... "Sure that something you've done to merecertela"
5. I'm actually allergic to kiwi and bananas, among others, but I would like to travel to New Zealand.
Atchiiiisss!
Let's see, the false were:
2. In summer I just cover my feet, I sleep naked, but I need to warm my feet, or feel that security.
3. All my life I've been an angel. And too.
school I have a very good story. Once enough of a compañerín to mess with me (can not remember exactly what was possibly throwing balls with bic) while everyone was reading, I got up and gave it a campion that filled the entire class.
Miss stood looking at us and said ... "Sure that something you've done to merecertela"
5. I'm actually allergic to kiwi and bananas, among others, but I would like to travel to New Zealand.
0 comments:
Post a Comment