Friday, July 28, 2006

Valima Invitation Urdu Wording

Visitor

All mornings this week have been going to the emergency room for replacement bands sobaquiles Mary. In the beginning we said we were at 9 in the morning but on Tuesday and Wednesday we had to wait two hours until we attended so Thursday and Friday we have the luxury of sleeping a little longer before going to the Hôpital d ' Ixelles. Also yesterday we had an unexpected visit just before going to bed. We took a while to throw home and then we took a little sleep so we ended up not go to bed until 2 am. This was what happened.

All week has been a heat of death and our windows were open, trying to enter a little breeze and, unfortunately, a few mosquitoes bastards. Mary was already in bed and something grogi thanks to a cocktail Augmentine / ibuprofen and I was shutting down the computer and get to bed when the corner of my eye I saw something flying fell awkwardly into the room. A moth, I thought. When I turned around I saw it was too big and black to be a moth. Then the "thing" started flying in circles around the room and I turned on the light I could see it up close. It was a bat. Before he could make two turns in our airspace, I was stuck in the bathroom with the door closed hoping the bats come out as he entered. Then I remembered Mary, which had mounted the noise had awakened. I opened the door slightly but the bug was still hanging around so I went into the bathroom again. I yelled to Mary from the burladero him to get under the sheet and when I opened I saw that she had raised and legs had gone out the door of the room, behind which was already equipped.

I was in the bathroom not anything that seemed useful to catch him. At last it occurred to me to take a towel and left broadsheet in gladiator plan to discover that our visitor had left. I told Mary to return to sleep but she asked me before inspections shall the field. And suddenly the a bat out of the headboard directly into my jugular. Well, not really. But he came again and gave me scared to death because it happened so close to me that I could clearly see his eyes. And ran back to the bathroom, crouched and thinking what I tangled in your hair! , as Homer Simpson, when the bloodsuckers took a turn in the opposite direction that had until then and clean out the window.

The incident has reminded us of Marcelo, the former zulito of pariseños, but with wings and Batman plan. Needless to say, the windows are closed today. Luckily it rained (In flood plan and Belgium, as you prefer) and makes it fresh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment