vueltorl Back to Madrid Concerts and dishes piled
On Thursday Mary and I are going to Madrid again. This time we will return by plane. The main reason is that we Ephraim, one of my fellow travelers in India, will premiere on Friday an exhibition of some of the photos I took on that trip. In addition we will take the exhibition to premiere at last, one of the documentaries that recorded there. Shortie is a document as is based on an interview we did to Sharwar Khan, a musician who had the misfortune to be born in one of the thousands of castes of untouchables who still exist in India. Despite its short duration assure you that is really interesting and I ask you, If you are in Madrid, asistais the premiere. Will be in Lavapies in a gallery called Artepolis, Olive street, number 13. And the time to go: between 9 and 9:30. Then beers (I hope).
0 comments:
Post a Comment