Sunday, July 9, 2006
Basketball Songs During Game
After shooting our last visit to Madrid, Maria and I we are back in the warmth of our home. And tell you tomorrow that this was a trip. Now I'll just mention that Italy won because of me. Since the end of the league that begins with the World Cup I managed to lose to multiple computers. First, as you can guess: Spain. Then Germany, then Brazil, then Portugal, and tonight, France. The reason is that I must be jinxed and preferred something they earned them than their opponents. Here
World lives differently. Play who you play, no matter who wins, there are always people celebrating. The bars and places where there are television screens are filled with fans from both teams (or four in some cases). Throughout the city there are balconies full of flags from around the world and heavier than his team celebrate winning the car honking. The truth is that this is true multiculturalism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment