Until September
long since finished Season 2 of Lost (Mary and I were the last, giving in the U.S.) and then we do not mind (too much) because we also were down the 2 nd Galactica. Those were the days where there was always prepared to see, warm and fresh out of e-mule! But it was our anxiety that we had just as well with all other episodes of that series. Until September episodes will not either.
resigned and found
We are delighted that the fool on the hill old tricks again. We had entertainment television for Tuesday night. We missed an episode because they changed it to Wednesday without warning (maybe in Spain if they did, but I doubt it, but the International ApaƱola TV does not warn of such things). But yesterday also found that just and will not return until at least after the summer. I decided to catch me
stoically, thinking that at least I had my beloved The world in 24 hours , a program that deals in depth with issues that come out every day in the news (Iraq, Iran ...) and those who never leave (Saudi Arabia, Mozambique ...). How I was wrong! When program ended his bearded presenter announced that he said goodbye ... until September.
thought that once finished college this would begin to be a month like the others, but no. That is the curse of the ninth month. ------
And things will happen in September, but I still can not pronounce those.
0 comments:
Post a Comment