Friday, June 23, 2006

Leaking Heart Valve In The Elderly

ma chouchou you ecole de français

For about a month Maria is also my French school (Although it only one hour a week ago, when it leaves the pit) and enjoy the classes and Viviane Edmond and their carlins Nichuan and Sunna. Yesterday was her first class with Viviane and this when it was learned that Mary was my girlfriend said Aaahh, you est la petite amie de Nicolas, you chouchou de l'ecole! So it turns out I'm like Agnan, which goes in the books of Nicholas The small, but without being a nerd and without wearing glasses.

I think everything is because once I went to Paris to visit the ex-pariseños, Edmond I sent a postcard. The whole front office is full of postcards sent alumni of all places imaginable but the rarity of my post was that instead of appearing the typical image of the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre, just had a quote from Camus that read, "Je donc je me suis Revolte." I went "cheap" postcard, do not you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment