sun, heat and free classes a year in Brussels
Since we returned from Madrid, the heat is unbearable. Our landlord cut the heating gas in March, taking advantage of a sunny weekend that was. Although the house was a bit "cool" we thought necessary to ask not to reconnect the gas until about a month ago, when it passed through Brussels a cold snap and we nearly froze. I even went back to put the winter coat, long underwear and wool scarf. But at home we could not and so we asked Mohammed that we "give heat." He said he was out of Brussels and would do as he could, which was the following weekend, a day before he started to get hot (never know if it was racaneo or luck).
That was Friday before going to visit Madrid. And since we returned, the heat is death. You can not live. In Spain but I will make sure that everything is better prepared for the heat. This Sunday we take and we went to Bois de la Cambre, a kind of retreat that we have next door. Buy Fruit and anti-sun cream factor 20 (which if I do not burn) and we spent the day talking and playing cards scattered on the grass. We were in front of a pond where ducks and had all but bathing was not an option. To give you an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat the water was dirty, had a sign saying that if someone wanted to feed the ducks, hiciese the favor of putting food on the shore and not throw it overboard to avoid cogiesen Gobtubby (which, as indicated in parentheses, is a fatal disease.)
In another vein, last Thursday I went to ask Edmond, my teacher of French, that the will had to pay for it mois prochaine . [When I returned to the fold (and I was in class last summer) I told him I was looking for work as just going to take classes for a month (which is more expensive than if you take two months of injury), he offered me that if the end of that period found no gigs, I would charge as if he had caught the pack of two months from the beginning.] Actually did not even know when the month had been paid and when I asked when I had to pay the following me told me not to worry, that he could continue to learn for free. I'd be delighted, of course. Are the kinds of things that go up the morale and confidence, things that always goes missing when looking for work unsuccessfully.
0 comments:
Post a Comment