Mmmmmm, lluviaaa ...
seems impossible to read this and more living in Brussels. After a week of intense heat, humid and oppressive, it has been raining. They told me that the stalled only last until today but this morning I refused to believe it. The sun was shining and our house was a real sauna. In the afternoon the clouds started to arrive. And at 23:30 it has started to rain. Once again, Brussels is like a clock.
As we have the windows open wide, I can hear the light rain was falling and I feel like entering the cool (not cold) at home. I really needed. I hope this falls a good night. And even make a little scratch. I love when you fall off pikes peak, it seems that at any moment will break the windows, and I'm in my duvet watching the flashes of lightning and hearing the occasional thunder security that goes beyond double glazing.
Anyway, back to the reality of everyday Brussels, I also hope that tomorrow will be sunny again. Or at least this weekend. I think not. -------------------------------
ONE HOUR AFTER UPDATE: It does not rain
0 comments:
Post a Comment