Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ulnar Nerve Exercises

THESIS FINISHED! YUJUUUUU!! Stress

Finally! I thought this moment would never come. I have not done the argument but I was escorted to Merida in hard times. And if I've had it rough, she has suffered at the time complete. At least I had my beloved Wikipedia to keep me company.

But an end, we have sent the thesis makes just 15 minutes. Now, before we sleep, we go to print 4 copies of the dissertation and pass us by the university to hand them over. And you have to go return some books that Mary took to write your tochazo provided 50 pages, but I'm going to move all the threads that this can postpone it until tomorrow. Abreise

As you noticed above, despite being the 9 and a half ago we have not slept. This is what is called a night study (for some). Stating that preceded tonight a few similar (7, more or less). That's how hard a student's life and his companion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment