Read a couple of weekends in the Magazine of The World: "40 years of Esotericism." Or something like that, I quote from memory. Same memory drafter article why this is supposed to the paranormal began back in 1968 with the Faces of Bálmez, so I do not leave the accounts but in the end, the case is to fill a couple of pages for all to see. Nothing
, without thinking twice, as are 40 years or less, 40 events come as "mysterious." A kidding like any other but, done well, may have grace and every perfect for a Sunday afternoon silly.
I get, therefore, to read the list and I find it typical that if the above Faces Bálmez that if UFOs around here, if ghosts there, about poltergeist, some EVP and the most popular programs, magazines and promoters of the subject (Iker Jiménez Jiménez del Oso). Anyway, all very nostalgic, and somewhat delusional camp.
The truth is that for a while I had a pipe, anyone who has left behind the thirties remember that psychosis in the paranormal that hit the country in late 70's and early 80 (well, this country and the world whole, does no one remember "Close Encounters of the Third Kind.") Would be a thing of the newly regained freedom, the crisis económicosocialpolíticoyloquesea or fashion, but the phenomenon swept. Especially the UFO and now claiming that in those years, was not read anything about it lies like a rug.
may seem paradoxical, but many vocations were born geeks reading before JJ Benitez Isaac Asimov. And since I'm not throwing the stone and hide the hand present my own case accusatory: 12 years and I whistled Berlitz book on the Bermuda Triangle. Yes, I admit, in college I had to read me a half dozen times. Nobody is perfect, not even me.
Then one matures, you realize the humbug it all means and either leaves it or is recycled as a reader for CF, this was my particular case, probably why, in the long run, I discovered that Silverberg was Kolosimo of fun and also write better.
In cuaqluier case, as the saying goes, God save us from the rage of a convert, though why so many geeks started now (we are) of the fiercest critics of esoteric hoax, although no comparison with that of 30 years ago experiencing a small renaissance.
So, while reading the list of noses reflecting more or less as in the preceding paragraphs, and saw one of the milestones the saga of "Caballo de Troya JJ Benitez and blinked. Books may seem like CF but coming from one of the priests of the issue and holding (as stated) that everything is real truth, and recalling that it has sold gazillions of copies, well yes, its inclusion made sense.
Then came "The Da Vinci Code" Brown and it seemed a bit odd. Well, it is true that strikes an esoteric subject par excellence, Jesus and his chances, say, alternative but do you really think Brown is your book? Is not stated there that is just a novel? Since I am not an expert on the question left in suspense, I was probably wrong.
And so it was time for Harry Potter and then to the "Twilight" and there already was when I started to swear and curse in Aramaic, the inveterate habit of some journalists (as stressed by some that there are also professionals such as glass a pine) to confuse the ass with the seasons. Put in the same boat a work of fiction whose author knows only too well what that is, fiction, and mix with fiction whose authors intend to present as something real is simply cheating or having no damn idea. Everyone
choose one of two Opcions me, personally, I do not care, is the same stupid habit of mixing apples with oranges and get people who do not have much idea on the subject believe that JK Rowling plays the same as the Fourth Millennium. I said, a fudge is tremendous and, as I said in the post title, fine press.
, without thinking twice, as are 40 years or less, 40 events come as "mysterious." A kidding like any other but, done well, may have grace and every perfect for a Sunday afternoon silly.
I get, therefore, to read the list and I find it typical that if the above Faces Bálmez that if UFOs around here, if ghosts there, about poltergeist, some EVP and the most popular programs, magazines and promoters of the subject (Iker Jiménez Jiménez del Oso). Anyway, all very nostalgic, and somewhat delusional camp.
The truth is that for a while I had a pipe, anyone who has left behind the thirties remember that psychosis in the paranormal that hit the country in late 70's and early 80 (well, this country and the world whole, does no one remember "Close Encounters of the Third Kind.") Would be a thing of the newly regained freedom, the crisis económicosocialpolíticoyloquesea or fashion, but the phenomenon swept. Especially the UFO and now claiming that in those years, was not read anything about it lies like a rug.
may seem paradoxical, but many vocations were born geeks reading before JJ Benitez Isaac Asimov. And since I'm not throwing the stone and hide the hand present my own case accusatory: 12 years and I whistled Berlitz book on the Bermuda Triangle. Yes, I admit, in college I had to read me a half dozen times. Nobody is perfect, not even me.
Then one matures, you realize the humbug it all means and either leaves it or is recycled as a reader for CF, this was my particular case, probably why, in the long run, I discovered that Silverberg was Kolosimo of fun and also write better.
In cuaqluier case, as the saying goes, God save us from the rage of a convert, though why so many geeks started now (we are) of the fiercest critics of esoteric hoax, although no comparison with that of 30 years ago experiencing a small renaissance.
So, while reading the list of noses reflecting more or less as in the preceding paragraphs, and saw one of the milestones the saga of "Caballo de Troya JJ Benitez and blinked. Books may seem like CF but coming from one of the priests of the issue and holding (as stated) that everything is real truth, and recalling that it has sold gazillions of copies, well yes, its inclusion made sense.
Then came "The Da Vinci Code" Brown and it seemed a bit odd. Well, it is true that strikes an esoteric subject par excellence, Jesus and his chances, say, alternative but do you really think Brown is your book? Is not stated there that is just a novel? Since I am not an expert on the question left in suspense, I was probably wrong.
And so it was time for Harry Potter and then to the "Twilight" and there already was when I started to swear and curse in Aramaic, the inveterate habit of some journalists (as stressed by some that there are also professionals such as glass a pine) to confuse the ass with the seasons. Put in the same boat a work of fiction whose author knows only too well what that is, fiction, and mix with fiction whose authors intend to present as something real is simply cheating or having no damn idea. Everyone
choose one of two Opcions me, personally, I do not care, is the same stupid habit of mixing apples with oranges and get people who do not have much idea on the subject believe that JK Rowling plays the same as the Fourth Millennium. I said, a fudge is tremendous and, as I said in the post title, fine press.
0 comments:
Post a Comment