Sunday, September 17, 2006

Free Microwave Office



This Friday we talked to Mohammed, our beloved home on the possibility of not encontrásemos anyone to the house before we left. He said that in principle his father (because the floor is not Moja, but her daddy, Monsieur Rekiek) would keep half the deposit, 600 €, but that he would try to forgive us € 300. Anyway they told us that afternoon would Locataire possible that his approval was not like we send us who were unemployed. The above, a Marseilles, had to arrive at 5 pm to see the apartment but called on telephone at 3 and a half, caught with the house made a Christ. Luckily found not matter much, because after a couple of hours again to make a few extra photos (the guy was very organized).

That night stayed with Lieven, who was visiting Brussels, with his Canadian girlfriend catla and her friend Robin. Talking with Canadians was that they knew a friend of mine, Gonzalo Manera , since they had gone with him and his ex-girlfriend on a road trip Sweden. What a small world! While

dinner in La Fin du Siècle Moja called us and told us that the French finally left the house and went next day to sign the contract. Happy, calmer, follow the night in another bar. It was a long night and the next day we had planned to participate in a bric to be held in our street.

Despite going to bed relatively early and unsuccessful attempts to get up early, we ended up waking Jose Miguel, who had asked to help us in marketing (more on the transport of furniture). At about 11 we were already installed in our market place, watching for potential buyers. Most sold positions chorraditas and there were some who were professional sellers, who had to toooodoooo. Much it cost me not to leave the job and spend the customer side.

had made a list of everything we had and we salable price allocated to all items. Perhaps En primer plano, la mesa mágica. ¡Qué ganas de hacer otra brocante! prices were a bit optimistic, but we know that these markets are flesh of bargaining. Throughout the day we sold almost everything, including a vacuum without the thing that tops the tube, our beloved corner chair (sniff, sniff) and a book I had found. The star of the day was selling our beloved coffee table, that I had met months earlier on the same street where they celebrated the bric. His starting price was 20 iurops, but when I asked a Belgian price I had the great idea to answer that so often heard and many Sometimes I despaired: How offer? And the guy gave me 25 €. All benefits. Live and bravo!

At about 6:30 we closed the sale and we put our belongings in the car depleted. This time it took us only make one trip. Remained unsold our single sofa, four wooden chairs, two bedside lamps, a computer screen, a metal rack for hanging, two fleece blankets and a red carpet from Ikea. [To try to sell all that and a few other things that we bring to the market, I mounted another blog and I put an ad in xpats.com and I am pleased to announce that our leftovers are sold like hotcakes]. And to go

ending, but I roll up the blinds, I will comment in passing that after the bric, Jose Miguel, Maria and I went to see BB King . When we got near him National Forest, where the concert was held, there was no free parking for miles and hundreds ed vehicles looking for a site like us. Great shit. Finally try to park in a gas station, doing a little Paripe, but the manager told us that Nanai " If you want to park, but I will take the car the crane ... and is 200 € and several hours of waiting. ... " "Just € 200 ? "Asked Maria as we were leaving. Ut that was enough for the manager becomes aware of his English accent and, as the Spaniard was, leave us park in your site. I still can not believe how lucky we were ...

That day BB King turned 81 and the concert was memorable. What else to say ... To compensate for such turbulence sabadera on Sunday, stayed at home resting and wandering, which gives us very well. But yeah, almost furniture or concerns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment