supplement "The Cultural the daily "El Mundo" published for a couple of years a curious section in which famous English writers had that circumstances had succeeded in publishing his first work. The end result of each depended much on the writer of the moment but in general, I must admit I enjoyed the series. There was a phrase that stuck with me, one writer (unfortunately I do not remember the name) said to feel especially proud to have succeeded in publishing his first book in the publisher Anagrama, adding that was nearly all the publisher's books at home in a place of honor and pride filled him with being part of such equipment.
Well, then I came out Geek pride, to deny it, I glanced at my own shelves and thought: if I were a writer "in that collection I would have liked to publish? I have several responses crowded as impossible as the question itself. Of course, in the Minotaur, but the one before, obviously, not now. Or Nebular 2 nd time. MartÃnez Roca Sure would be nice, as well as overseas jobs.
Well, I think anyone can see that my shelves and writer of that are, say, a little bit different. Not only read science fiction, of course, but I know (and that's a personal failing of mine) that I frequented some contemporary authors of fiction geenral, let alone the English. There are few books on my shelves of anagram, or, for posts, or Tusquets Alfaguara, to speak of similar books. Yes there are many of the former Bruguera, of Alliance, Destination, Plaza & Janes and other pocket stamps, a division which, in general, these publishers have not been lavished on excess.
Everyone has their tastes, no doubt, but we must recognize that labels such as the above have not been very, very favorable to the fantastic (with the usual exceptions, of course). Or at least that happened in the past. Why now it seems that things are changing, and if not, you just have to see the winner and the finalist of last award Herralde novel (in Anagram): Life before March "by Manuel Gutierrez Aragon and" Providence "by Juan Francisco Ferré: they are both fantastic works, and even could take place within science fiction. And I use the conditional that the only information about it is that which appeared in newspapers and books Solpo that apparently seem to go in that direction. Well, I have them both here at hand, I have been curious. I doubt that replacing the old logo Minotaur in my little heart, but as I said very often on this blog, times are changing and truly amazing speed.
Well, then I came out Geek pride, to deny it, I glanced at my own shelves and thought: if I were a writer "in that collection I would have liked to publish? I have several responses crowded as impossible as the question itself. Of course, in the Minotaur, but the one before, obviously, not now. Or Nebular 2 nd time. MartÃnez Roca Sure would be nice, as well as overseas jobs.
Well, I think anyone can see that my shelves and writer of that are, say, a little bit different. Not only read science fiction, of course, but I know (and that's a personal failing of mine) that I frequented some contemporary authors of fiction geenral, let alone the English. There are few books on my shelves of anagram, or, for posts, or Tusquets Alfaguara, to speak of similar books. Yes there are many of the former Bruguera, of Alliance, Destination, Plaza & Janes and other pocket stamps, a division which, in general, these publishers have not been lavished on excess.
Everyone has their tastes, no doubt, but we must recognize that labels such as the above have not been very, very favorable to the fantastic (with the usual exceptions, of course). Or at least that happened in the past. Why now it seems that things are changing, and if not, you just have to see the winner and the finalist of last award Herralde novel (in Anagram): Life before March "by Manuel Gutierrez Aragon and" Providence "by Juan Francisco Ferré: they are both fantastic works, and even could take place within science fiction. And I use the conditional that the only information about it is that which appeared in newspapers and books Solpo that apparently seem to go in that direction. Well, I have them both here at hand, I have been curious. I doubt that replacing the old logo Minotaur in my little heart, but as I said very often on this blog, times are changing and truly amazing speed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment