08/08/2008 8:00 of video post
I was long overdue, since I went to the concert of Amaral, but never find time to write. The videos had them on YouTube, but now I add them here. Reading the blog of the Petite Belgique told me it was time for that comment. The video quality is very poor and the sound just a little better, but because we were far away and are made with mobile, because I took the camera. I have also
photos.
But of course that was impressive. I've said many times, Eva Amaral that is the best English female voice is today. And that day she and Juan Aguirre and the rest of his team were wonderful, they gave everything, really deserved the penalty.
First Video:
And the second video.
And it's so ... when I hear the audience talking, thanking you for being there, I get a tenderness ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment