Sunday, December 30, 2007

Prevention Of Trench Foot Ww1

CHAU (whiskey is now doing his)

Disparate BALANCE be dismissed without firecrackers. It's time to take the empty brain and be silent. How long? I wish I knew, maybe it's time to drop the curtain for the hangover does not hurt so much and put together the pieces so that everything has a (non) sense.
Thanks to our dear friends who visited me this year and a half. Without their contributions, this space would have melted down from the first moment of life.
A hug for everyone. Those who want to follow me, visit my other blogs, which now operate.


As year-end gift, I leave a video that is part of the "TEXTURES, image writers, who edited the Ministry of Culture of the Municipality of Rosario.

Photos, text and voice: Fernando Marquinez
Music: Hermann Roffler sound
Address: Alexis Kanter
Production: Federico Tinivella

POEM FOUND IN THE RECYCLING BIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment